The Blueair 503 Air Purifier uses a HEPA and carbon combination filter, an ionizer, and an energy-efficient fan to clean your air faster and with less noise than other similar units. This model is designed specifically for those who suffer from allergies and/or asthma or who simply want to breathe cleaner, healthier air at an affordable cost
Blueair is the system for people living with allergies, asthma, or
other respiratory conditions, or for anyone who wants cleaner, more
breathable air. The 503 effectively purifies air in rooms as large as
580 square feet. Using patented two-stage HEPASilent™ technology, it
captures 99.97% of the tiniest 0.1 micron particles on level one,
including allergy-provoking pollen grains, dust mites, mold spores and
pet dander particles.
Our efficient SurroundAir™ vent system delivers exceptional air
exchange (up to 500 cubic feet per minute) without annoying drafts,
performance that earned the 501 Best of Class ranking in independent
AHAM testing of Clean Air Delivery Rate.
Easy maintenance: simply open the unit's lid, lift out and drop in
filters every 6 months. Choose the optional SmokeStop Filter Kit for
better protection from smoke and other airborne gases.Specifications
* Product Dimensions: 26 x 20 x 13
* Change Filter Indicator
* Exceptional filtration - 99.97% at 0.1 micron on Speed One
* HEPASilent™ Technology: combines the best of mechanical and electrostatic precipitator technologies
* Quietest operation in the industry
* No Ozone Emission
* ENERGY STAR® Rated
* Award-Winning Swedish Design
* Coverage Area: 580 sq. ft. (Ideal for large rooms
* Net Weight : 33 lbs.
10 Year Warranty: this air purifier is guaranteed
to be free from defects in material or workmanship for a period of ten (10)
years from the date of purchase provided that you have completed and returned
your warranty registration to Blueair, and that the filters are replaced with
original Blueair replacement filters at least once every six (6) months (the
Limited Warranty). Within the first 30 days of purchase Blueair will replace
the defective unit at no charge to you and reimburse any shipping charges.
Your Limited Warranty remains in effect only if your Air Purifier:
1. Is operated in accordance with the instructions provided.
2. Has had its filter changed with original Blueair replacement filters at
least once every six (6) months.
3. Is connected to a proper power supply (see voltage label on machine).
4. There is no evidence of tampering, mishandling, neglect, accidental damage,
modification, and/or repair done to the Blueair Air Purifier by anyone other
than authorized Blueair service personnel.
5. Your warranty registration has been completed and returned to Blueair.