BlueAir 403, HEPA Air Purifier - Quiet and efficient HEPA-like air purifier. For those who want quality but quiet filtration. Good for general particle filtration. Popular for bedrooms of up to ~365 sq. ft. Recommended for people with allergies
Blueair is the system for people living with allergies, asthma, or
other respiratory conditions, or for anyone who wants cleaner, more
breathable air. The 403 effectively purifies air in rooms as large as
365 square feet. Using patented two-stage HEPASilent™ technology, it
captures 99.97% of the tiniest 0.1 micron particles on level one,
including allergy-provoking pollen grains, dust mites, mold spores and
pet dander particles.
This same filter technology earned the larger Blueair units Best of
Class ranking in independent testing of Clean Air Delivery Rates. The
403 provides comparable performance for mid-sized rooms.
Value-added features include quiet operation, low energy use,
galvanized steel construction and easy maintenance: simply open the
side, slide out used filters and drop in replacements every 6 months.Specifications
* Product Dimensions: 23 x 20 x 11
* Change Filter Indicator
* Exceptional filtration - 99.97% at 0.1 micron on Speed One
* HEPASilent™ Technology: combines the best of mechanical and electrostatic precipitator technologies
* Quietest operation in the industry
* No Ozone Emission
* ENERGY STAR® Rated
* Award-Winning Swedish Design
* Coverage Area: 365 sq. ft.
* Net Weight : 33 lbs.
10 Year Warranty: this air purifier is guaranteed
to be free from defects in material or workmanship for a period of ten (10)
years from the date of purchase provided that you have completed and returned
your warranty registration to Blueair, and that the filters are replaced with
original Blueair replacement filters at least once every six (6) months (the
Limited Warranty). Within the first 30 days of purchase Blueair will replace
the defective unit at no charge to you and reimburse any shipping charges.
Your Limited Warranty remains in effect only if your Air Purifier:
1. Is operated in accordance with the instructions provided.
2. Has had its filter changed with original Blueair replacement filters at
least once every six (6) months.
3. Is connected to a proper power supply (see voltage label on machine).
4. There is no evidence of tampering, mishandling, neglect, accidental damage,
modification, and/or repair done to the Blueair Air Purifier by anyone other
than authorized Blueair service personnel.
5. Your warranty registration has been completed and returned to Blueair.