The NEW Blueair 270E Air Purifier effectively
purifies air in rooms as large as 210 sq. ft. It captures 99.97% of the
tiniest 0.1 micron particles on Speed One, including allergy-provoking
pollen, dust mites, mold spores, and pet dander using patented 2-Stage
HEPASilent™ technology and 3-stage progressive filter structure
- For people living with allergies, asthma, or other respiratory conditions.
- High quality air purification
- HEPASilent technology, it captures 99.97% of the tiniest 0.1 micron particles on level 1.
- 3 Fan Speeds - Up to 141 CFM - Effective coverage area of up to 210 sq. ft
- Includes specialized SmokeStop filter
Designed to cover small rooms sized up to 210 sq. ft., the Blueair 270E
Air Purifier uses a HEPA and carbon combination filter, an ionizer, and
an Energy Star-rated fan to clean your air faster and with less noise
than comparable units. This model includes digital controls and a
particle-sensing auto speed. It is designed for users who want greater
control over their indoor air quality or who want to breathe cleaner,
healthier air easily and affordably
This same filter technology earned the larger BlueAir units Best of Class
ranking in independent AHAM testing of Clean Air Delivery Rates. The
270E comes with an easy to use remote control and digital display
system that gives instant feeback on particle detection, air purifier
speed, and timer operation.
The 270E is one of the quietest operating air purifiers and one of the most energy efficient in its class.
* Purifies up to a 210 sq. ft. room
* Electronic Sensors & Remote Control
* Change Filter Indicator
* Exceptional filtration - 99.97% at 0.1 micron on Speed One
* HEPASilent™ Technology: combines the best of mechanical and electrostatic precipitator technologies
* Quietest operation in the industry
* No Ozone Emission
* ENERGY STAR® Rated
* Award-Winning Swedish Design
* Coverage Area: 210 sq. ft.
10 Year Warranty: this air purifier is guarantee to be free from defects in material or workmanship for a period of ten (10) years from the date of purchase provided that you have completed and returned your warranty registration to Blueair, and that the filters are replaced with original Blueair replacement filters at least once every six (6) months (the Limited Warranty). Within the first 30 days of purchase Blueair will replace the defective unit at no charge to you and reimburse any shipping charges.
Your Limited Warranty remains in effect only if your Blueair Air Purifier:
1. Is operated in accordance with the instructions provided.
2. Has had its filter changed with original Blueair replacement filters at least once every six (6) months.
3. Is connected to a proper power supply (see voltage label on machine).
4. There is no evidence of tampering, mishandling, neglect, accidental damage, modification, and/or repair done to the Blueair Air Purifier by anyone other than authorized Blueair service personnel.
5. Your warranty registration has been completed and returned to Blueair.