AllerAir 6000 Exec UV protection, Ultraviolet air purifier -
The Allerair 6000 Ultra Violet air purifier uses UV light with a special
catalyst - This unit is able to destroy, mold spores, dust mites, viruses and
AllerAir 6000 Exec UV protection, with 1,800 square
feet of coverage! Protects weak immune systems with superior particle, airborne
antigen, and pathogen filtration.
A truly complete air cleaning system, this unit features 24 lbs. of activated carbon to adsorb chemicals and odors, a medical grade HEPA filter for particles, and an ultraviolet light to neutralize airborne bacteria, mold mycotoxins and other microorganisms.
The Allerair 6000 Exec UV
indoor air purifier, adds a 10 Watt ultraviolet lamp to sterilize
airborne antigens and pathogens to its main filtration system based
on 10 lbs of activated carbon and a true HEPA filter.
Effective for up to 1,800 sq. ft, this unit is our recommendation for
smaller applications where air filtration and sterilization is needed.
Designed for smaller homes or businesses where chemicals and odors are the primary concern.
It features our standard carbon blend in an extra deep bed filter for superior adsorption of harmful toxins.
A micro-HEPA filter for particles completes the system.
Why use an Allerair UV air purifier
The use of an UV unit can improve the air quality and ameliorate
the hygiene of the ambient air in most environments. This air purifier can be
used to sterilize in clinic, laboratory, computer clean room isolation wards,
It can be also used to improve the air quality in most homes
and therefore reduce human exposure to a multitude of air borne matter which
will increase one chance of becoming infected. An ultraviolet air purifier will
kill this matter therefore saving immune system response, protecting from developing
Allerair's UV air purifiers will lower spores count more than if it
were done through ventilating a room at a rate of 100 air exchanges per hour. The
general normal rate of air exchange for most homes, over the same period of
time is no more than a half dozen times.
* Dimensions: 23.5" (height) x 15" (diameter)
* Shipping weight: 54 lbs. 2 Boxes
* Filtration system: MAC-B Carbon, Medical-Grade HEPA, Prodense Pre-Filter, UV Light
* Carbon filter: 24 lbs, 2.5" Depth
* Carbon blend: Special Smoking Blend Carbon, Micro-HEPA, Prodense.
* Rated CFM: free flow 400 CFM , cubic feet per minute.
* Max covered area:1800 sq.ft.
* Unique tar trapping pre-filter
* 34 lbs. activated carbon filter: specially blended for tobacco smoke.
* Traps up to 400 chemicals found in tobacco smoke
* Micro-HEPA particle filter
* 3 speed 400 CFM fan
* Choice of installation options: floor standing, overheador built in.
* Suspension chains,wall bracket, intake funnel or ducting available.
* Housing may be set up as an advertizing vehicle
* Prefilters every 3 months
* HEPA filter every 5 to 7 years, in a normal enviroment.
* Carbon filter every 2 to 5 years, in a normal enviroment.
All of our residential air purifiers are covered by a ten year warranty;
5 years parts and labor, with an additional 5 years on all parts.
That means every wire, switch, and motor is covered for an incredible 10 years.
Return Policy:You can return any product 30 days from purchase any reason