The Blueair 603 Air Purifier uses HEPASilent filter technology, a special ionizer, and a powerful energy-efficient fan to purify your air faster and quieter than ever before. This unit is specifically designed for those who struggle with allergies and/or asthma or who simply want to breathe cleaner air at an affordable priceThe best made better!
The 603 cleans more air, more efficiently. In
rooms as large as 640 square feet, our patented two-stage HEPASilent™
technology captures 99.97% of 0.1 micron particles, including
allergy-provoking pollen grains, dust mites, mold spores and pet dander
Blueair is the system for people living with allergies, asthma, or
other respiratory conditions, or for anyone who wants cleaner, more
breathable air. Advances in fan and filter design have dramatically
improved efficiency, gaining the new 603 even better Clean Air Delivery
Rates than the original Best of Class 503.
Value-added features include quiet operation, low energy use, steel
construction and easy maintenance: simply open the unit's lid, lift out
used filters and drop in Replacement Kit every 6 months.Specifications:
* size of product (inches): 26"H X 20"W X 13"D
* weight: 35 lbs.
* room size (according to AHAM): 679 square feet / 63 square meters
* power consumption: 35 to 120 watts (depending on speed setting)
* CADR (clean air delivery rate - AHAM): smoke 438 dust >400 pollen >450
* air exhange: 6 air changes per hour (679 square foot room)
* Noise level (sound pressure level): 32 to 68 dB
* Coverage Area: 640 sq. ft.
(ideal for large rooms)
* Change Filter Indicator
* Flow Rate:
10 Year Warranty: this air purifier is guaranteed
to be free from defects in material or workmanship for a period of ten (10)
years from the date of purchase provided that you have completed and returned
your warranty registration to Blueair, and that the filters are replaced with
original Blueair replacement filters at least once every six (6) months (the
Limited Warranty). Within the first 30 days of purchase Blueair will replace
the defective unit at no charge to you and reimburse any shipping charges.
Your Limited Warranty remains in effect only if your Air Purifier:
1. Is operated in accordance with the instructions provided.
2. Has had its filter changed with original Blueair replacement filters at
least once every six (6) months.
3. Is connected to a proper power supply (see voltage label on machine).
4. There is no evidence of tampering, mishandling, neglect, accidental damage,
modification, and/or repair done to the Blueair Air Purifier by anyone other
than authorized Blueair service personnel.
5. Your warranty registration has been completed and returned to Blueair