for smoke, gases, odors, chemicals, and general indoor air pollution
control including pollen grains, house dust mites, mold spores, and pet
- HEPASilent (TM) technology that combines the best of the mechanical and electrostatic precipitator technologies.
- Quietest operation in the industry.
- Exceptional filtration 99.97 percent at 0.1 micron on speed 1.
- Room purifier has no ozone emission.
Breakthrough technology The Blueair 650E new electronic air purifier
system gives you the power to manage your indoor air quality with a
remote control and digital display from a distance of up to 20 feet.
Ideal for use in rooms up to 620 square feet, the unit effectively
removes 99.97% of particles 0.1 mircon or larger in size from the air
including mold spores, pet dander, dust mites and pollen.
This unit is
a great gift idea for anyone on your gift list suffering from allergies
or asthma, or for that person who simply wants to breathe fresh, clean
air 24/7! - The Blueair® 650e combines patented HEPASilentTM filter
technology with a superior EC fan motor to deliver markedly higher
energy efficiency than conventional air purifiers. Other new features
include two built-in speeds, four effective pre-filters and a main
filter unit that can be vacuumed to prolong service life.Specifications:
* size of product (inches): 26"H X 20"W X 13"D
* weight: 40 lbs.
* room size (according to AHAM): 679 square feet / 63 square meters
* power consumption: 35 to 120 watts (depending on speed setting)
* CADR (clean air delivery rate - AHAM): smoke 438 dust >400 pollen >450
* air exhange: 6 air changes per hour (679 square foot room)
* Noise level (sound pressure level): 32 to 68 dB
* Coverage Area: 698 sq. ft.
(ideal for large rooms)
* Change Filter Indicator
* Flow Rate:
* Include: three HEPA particle and gas filters
10 Year Warranty: this air purifier is guaranteed
to be free from defects in material or workmanship for a period of ten (10)
years from the date of purchase provided that you have completed and returned
your warranty registration to Blueair, and that the filters are replaced with
original Blueair replacement filters at least once every six (6) months (the
Limited Warranty). Within the first 30 days of purchase Blueair will replace
the defective unit at no charge to you and reimburse any shipping charges.
Your Limited Warranty remains in effect only if your Air Purifier:
1. Is operated in accordance with the instructions provided.
2. Has had its filter changed with original Blueair replacement filters at
least once every six (6) months.
3. Is connected to a proper power supply (see voltage label on machine).
4. There is no evidence of tampering, mishandling, neglect, accidental damage,
modification, and/or repair done to the Blueair Air Purifier by anyone other
than authorized Blueair service personnel.
5. Your warranty registration has been completed and returned to Blueair