The new BlueAir 450E in-room air purifier is the
only air purifier with its room capacity that uses HEPASilent™
technology. HEPASilent™ technology is a combination of electrostatic
and mechanical filter technology that delivers more clean air at a
faster rate, with less noise
The Blueair 450E room air purifier
is a great way to provide
comprehensive cleaning for up to 365 square feet. It weighs only 34
pounds making transportation and placement a breeze. Plus it operates
at a near silent level so it will not disturb you when it is in use.
The 450E is great if you suffer from allergies or asthma thanks to its patented HEPASilent technology.
This unit combines mechanical and electrostatic filtration for
effective air purification. The filter itself is easy to replace and
requires no tools to do so.
What really sets the Blueair 450E apart is its digital display function
It monitors the speed, air particle level and has a timer switch incase
you wish to go out while it is in operation. The 450E also comes with
a remote control that can operate the machine up to 20 feet awaySpecifications
* Product Dimensions: 23 x 20 x 11
* Change Filter Indicator
* Exceptional filtration - 99.97% at 0.1 micron on Speed One
* HEPASilent™ Technology: combines the best of mechanical and electrostatic precipitator technologies
* Quietest operation in the industry
* No Ozone Emission
* ENERGY STAR® Rated
* Award-Winning Swedish Design
* Coverage Area: 365 sq. ft.
* Net Weight : 33 lbs.
10 Year Warranty: this air purifier is guaranteed
to be free from defects in material or workmanship for a period of ten (10)
years from the date of purchase provided that you have completed and returned
your warranty registration to Blueair, and that the filters are replaced with
original Blueair replacement filters at least once every six (6) months (the
Limited Warranty). Within the first 30 days of purchase Blueair will replace
the defective unit at no charge to you and reimburse any shipping charges.
Your Limited Warranty remains in effect only if your Air Purifier:
1. Is operated in accordance with the instructions provided.
2. Has had its filter changed with original Blueair replacement filters at
least once every six (6) months.
3. Is connected to a proper power supply (see voltage label on machine).
4. There is no evidence of tampering, mishandling, neglect, accidental damage,
modification, and/or repair done to the Blueair Air Purifier by anyone other
than authorized Blueair service personnel.
5. Your warranty registration has been completed and returned to Blueair.