402 Air Purifier is ideal for people living with allergies, asthma, or other respiratory conditions, or for anyone who wants cleaner Blueair 402 air purifiers effectively remove pollen, dust mite allergen, pet dander, mold spores, lint, and more� It is suitable in a variety of locations like bedrooms, bathrooms, laundries, children's rooms, small home offices and workshops just to name a few
This system is ideal for people living with allergies, asthma, or other respiratory conditions, or for anyone who wants cleaner, more breathable air. The 402 effectively purifies air in rooms as large as 365 square feet. Using patented two-stage HEPASilent� technology, it captures 99.97% of the tiniest 0.1 micron particles on level one, including allergy-provoking pollen grains, dust mites, mold spores and pet dander particles.
This same filter technology earned the larger Blueair units Best of Class ranking in independent testing of Clean Air Delivery Rates.
The 402 provides comparable performance for mid-sized rooms.
Value-added features include quiet operation, low energy use, galvanized steel construction and easy maintenance: simply open the side, slide out used filters and drop in replacements every 6 months
Easy to Use
Plug it in, select the speed setting, and forget it. Blueair works so quietly, at first you may find yourself wondering if it's turned on. Just check the bright blue power on light. Blueair filters require no weekly additives or filter washing. The grilles and powder-coated steel exterior are easy to wipe clean, and won't pick up grime and oily stains the way plastics can. When the filter needs to be replaced (every six months), just open the lid, lift out the old filters and drop the new ones in. No screws, hooks or tools and less than one minute of your time are required. Used filters are 100% recyclable, and release no toxins into landfills or the air.
402 Air Purifiers Technical Specifications
* size : 23H X 20W X 11D
* weight: 34 lbs. / 15.5 kg
* room size: 365 square feet / 34 square meters
* power consumption: 20 to 80 watts
* CADR (clean air delivery rate): smoke 240 dust 250 pollen 255
* air exchange: 6 air changes per hour
* air flow rate speed 4: 240 CFM
* air flow rate speed 3: 150 CFM
* air flow rate speed 2: 95 CFM
* air flow rate speed 1: 75 CFM
10 Year Warranty: this air purifier is guaranteed
to be free from defects in material or workmanship for a period of ten (10)
years from the date of purchase provided that you have completed and returned
your warranty registration to Blueair, and that the filters are replaced with
original Blueair replacement filters at least once every six (6) months (the
Limited Warranty). Within the first 30 days of purchase Blueair will replace
the defective unit at no charge to you and reimburse any shipping charges.
Your Limited Warranty remains in effect only if your Air Purifier:
1. Is operated in accordance with the instructions provided.
2. Has had its filter changed with original Blueair replacement filters at
least once every six (6) months.
3. Is connected to a proper power supply (see voltage label on machine).
4. There is no evidence of tampering, mishandling, neglect, accidental damage,
modification, and/or repair done to the Blueair Air Purifier by anyone other
than authorized Blueair service personnel.
5. Your warranty registration has been completed and returned to Blueair.