The new Blueair MD Professional has among the highest ratings
to date, it filters gas, particles, smoke, voc and a variety of other particles - Just plug it in, select the speed setting, and forget it. Blueair works
so quietly, at first you may find yourself wondering if it's turned on.
Just check the bright blue power on light.
The Blueair MD Professional air purifier offers commercial quality,
reliability, performance and cleaning power for residential and
commercial use. Featuring a long-life, high-efficiency motor and
galvanized steel housing, these air purifiers are built to last.
Whether purchasing a single unit for your home or hundreds of units for
your facility, the Blueair MD Professional provides maximum control of
airborne contaminants and serves as an effective and reliable
complement to your existing ventilation system. .
Certified Clean Air Delivery Rate (CADR).
by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the American Lung
Association, the CADR is independently measured by the Association of
Home Appliance Manufacturers to enable consumers to compare air
purifiers with regard to performance in eliminating tobacco smoke, dust
and pollen. The Blueair MD Professional has among the highest ratings
Thanks to its large grille, the unit
cleans the air easily. The Blueair MD Professional has an airflow inlet
and outlet that are much larger than other air purifiers in its class.
This means the unit produces virtually no noticeable draft, while
providing an exceptional air exchange rate.
The Strong, Silent Swede. Blueair air
purifiers are the quietest air purifiers available. So quiet that a
blue light-emitting diode was incorporated into the design to let you
know that they’re working. At high speed, the sound level is just 63.5
dBA and at low speed a mere 38 dBA, which is equivalent to a very quiet
- HEPASilent Technology
- Electrostatic Ionizer --- Four ion brushes charge the air to make particles cling to the filter media
- One effective filter ----- Highly effective multigas filter
- 30-second filter replacement
- Better Airflow ---- Large grille cleans air easier
- Superior fan motor ---- provides a higher rate of air exchange yet it is ultra-quiet
- Quiet --- 38 dBA on lowest speed
- 5 year warranty
* Size of product (inches): 20"H X 11"W X 23"D
* Weight: 37.5 lbs.
* Room size (according to AHAM): 679 square feet / 63 square meters
* Power consumption: 35 to 120 watts (depending on speed setting)
* CADR (clean air delivery rate - AHAM): smoke 438 dust >400 pollen >450
* Air exhange: 6 air changes per hour (679 square foot room)
* Noise level (sound pressure level): 32 to 68 dB
* Coverage Area: 360 sq. ft.
* Change Filter Indicator
* Flow Rate: 302cfm
* Include: three HEPA particle and gas filters
10 Year Warranty: this air purifier is guaranteed
to be free from defects in material or workmanship for a period of ten (10)
years from the date of purchase provided that you have completed and returned
your warranty registration to Blueair, and that the filters are replaced with
original Blueair replacement filters at least once every six (6) months (the
Limited Warranty). Within the first 30 days of purchase Blueair will replace
the defective unit at no charge to you and reimburse any shipping charges.
Your Limited Warranty remains in effect only if your Air Purifier:
1. Is operated in accordance with the instructions provided.
2. Has had its filter changed with original Blueair replacement filters at
least once every six (6) months.
3. Is connected to a proper power supply (see voltage label on machine).
4. There is no evidence of tampering, mishandling, neglect, accidental damage,
modification, and/or repair done to the Blueair Air Purifier by anyone other
than authorized Blueair service personnel.
5. Your warranty registration has been completed and returned to Blueair