The BlueAir 303 w/SmokeStop Filter Air Purifier is ideal for small to midsized rooms;
providing quiet, energy efficient filtration of particles 0.1 microns
and up. The Blueair 303 is super quiet, just turn it on and enjoy a
good night sleep in a clean environment
The NEW Blueair 303 Air Purifier effectively purifies air in rooms
as large as 225 sq. ft. It captures 99.97% of the tiniest 0.1 micron
particles on Speed One, including allergy-provoking pollen, dust mites,
mold spores, and pet dander using patented 2-Stage HEPASilent™
technology and 3-stage progressive filter structure.
This same filter technology earned the larger BlueAir units Best of
Class ranking in independent AHAM testing of Clean Air Delivery Rates.
The 303 provides comparable performance for small-sized rooms.
Value-adding features include quiet operation, low energy use,
galvanized steel construction, a 5-year warranty, and a convenient
Change Filter Indicator that reminds you to change your filters every
* size of product (inches): 26"H X 20"W X 13"D
* weight: 35 lbs.
* room size (according to AHAM): 679 square feet / 63 square meters
* power consumption: 35 to 120 watts (depending on speed setting)
* CADR (clean air delivery rate - AHAM): smoke 438 dust >400 pollen >450
* air exhange: 6 air changes per hour (679 square foot room)
* Noise level (sound pressure level): 32 to 68 dB
10 Year Warranty
Blueair warrants that your Blueair Air Purifier will be free from
defects in material or workmanship for a period of ten (10) years from
the date of purchase provided that you have completed and returned your
warranty registration to Blueair, and that the filters are replaced
with original Blueair replacement filters at least once every six (6)
months (the Limited Warranty). Within the first 30 days of purchase
Blueair will replace the defective unit at no charge to you and
reimburse any shipping charges.
After 30 days, Blueair's obligation and liability under this Limited
Warranty is limited to repairing or replacing (at its sole discretion)
the defective unit and paying the freight cost of returning the unit to
you. The Limited Warranty does not cover replacement filters. In the
event of a malfunction or failure of your Blueair Air Purifier, please
contact your local dealer to obtain a return authorization number and
the address of the nearest Blueair Repair Center. If you are unable to
contact your local dealer, please contact Blueair directly at the
addresses listed in your User Guide. The return authorization number
must be clearly written on the outside of the shipping box or the
shipment may be refused. Your Limited Warranty remains in effect only
if your Blueair Air Purifier:
1. Is operated in accordance with the instructions provided.
2. Has had its filter changed with original Blueair replacement filters at least once every six (6) months.
3. Is connected to a proper power supply (see voltage label on machine).
4. There is no evidence of tampering, mishandling, neglect, accidental
damage, modification, and/or repair done to the Blueair Air Purifier by
anyone other than authorized Blueair service personnel.
5. Your warranty registration has been completed and returned to Blueair